N o t A l o n e

|
Life, is getting harder day by day. And I, don't know what to do, what to say. And my mind, is growing weak, every step I take. It’s uncontrollable, now they think I'm fake.
'Cause I'm not alone, no no no, I'm not alone no no no. I'm not alone.
And I, I get on the train on my own, and my tired radio, keeps playing tired songs. And I know, that there's not long to go. When all I wanna do is just go home.
Yeah yeah. But im not alone, no no no. But I'm not alone, no no no no
And People rip me for the clothes I wear, yeah. Everyday seems to be the same, they just swear, yeah. They just don't care, they just don't care, they just don't care.
'Cause I'm not alone, no, no, no. But I'm not alone, no, no, no.
But I'm not alone, La la la la. I'm not alone.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario