F a l l i n g i n L o v e

|
Everyday feels like a Monday, there is no escaping from the heart ache, now I wanna put it back together 'cause it's always better late than never. Wishing I could be in California. I wanna tell ya when I call ya, I could've falling in love, I wish I'd falling in love.
Out of our minds and out of time, wishing I could be with you, to share the view, we could've falling in love, oh oh oh oh...
Waking up to people talking, and it's getting later every morning, then I realise it's nearly midday, and I've wasted half my life don't throw it away, saying everyday should be a new day, to make you smile and find a new way of falling in love, I could've falling in love.
Out of our minds and out of time, wishing I could be with you, to share the view, oh we could've falling in love, oh oh oh oh...we could've falling in love.
Sick of waiting I can't take it gotta tell ya. I can't take another night on my own, so I take a breath and then I pick up the phone, she said oh oh oh oh...we could've fallen in love...I wish I'd falling in love.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario