W a l k in t h e s u n

|

I wonder what it's like to be loved by you, I wonder what is like to be home, and I don't walk when there's a stone in my shoe, all I know that in time I'll be fine.
I wonder what it's like to fly so high, or to breathe under the sea. I wonder if someday I'll be good with goodbyes, but I'll be ok if you come along with me.
It's such a long long way to go, where I'm going I don't know, yeah I'm just following the road, for a walk in the sun, for a walk in the sun.
I wonder how they put a man on the moon, I wonder what is like up there. I wonder if you'll ever sing this tune, all I know is the answer is in the air.
It's such a long long way to go, where I'm going I don't know, yeah I'm just following the road, for a walk in the sun, for a walk in the sun.
Sitting and watching the world going by is it true when we die, we go up to the sky. So many things that I don't understand, put my feet in the sand when I'm walking in the sun. Walking in the sun.
It's such a long long way to go, where I'm going I don't know, yeah I'm just following the road, for a walk in the sun, for a walk in the sun.